Hake in green sauce, traditional recipe
Hake in green sauce is a classic of Spanish cuisine, specifically Basque cuisine.
Today we will learn how to prepare this recipe loaded with seafood, fish and seafood flavors, in addition to unexpectedly easy, and accessible for your pocket.
Hake recipe in green sauce
This typical dish of Basque cuisine will leave you wanting to repeat. The soft texture of the hake, combined with the acid touch of the wine-flavored sauce, make a delicate, delicious, and deliciously green combination.
By the way, I leave here our fish stock recipe , because they are going to need it to prepare this dish.
Hake in green sauce
Other ingredients for hake in green sauce
In this recipe no we have included some pair of ingredients that are used with certain frequency, to prepare this dish. For those who want to include them in the preparation, we will explain how to do it.
Hake in green sauce with prawns and clams
To add these seafood to our recipe, we will include a dozen of each in our list of ingredients. The hake combined with both are absolutely delicious.This will also be done before starting the main preparation.
Hake in green sauce with peas
Apparently, the peas have many followers, who have become frequent ingredients of this recipe. I agree with them: the peas have a great taste of hake with green sauce.
If you want to add them to your recipe, include a large handful of pea in your list of ingredients.
Add them to the preparation at the same time you start cooking the fish wheels.
Hake in green sauce with eggs
There are those who love Include one or two eggs in your hake recipe in green sauce, so today we will also see how to integrate this ingredient into the preparation, just in case you crave it. From the start, we will start from the fact that they will be boiled eggs. We're going to need a pair.
Just in case, and because I think it could be useful, I leave this link on how to make a perfect hard egg here.
Well, then we'll save the eggs to serve at the end with each dish of hake. They can be used whole or in halves. They can also be replaced by poached egg.
The ingredients we have named are the most popular that have become part of this recipe. The green asparagus have also become a common accompaniment to this dish, when serving it.
Hake with green sauce: tips
- This recommendation may sound almost obvious, but it is worth remembering it: the better the quality of the fish, the better the result of the recipe. Use a fresh fish and make sure it is clean, before you start cooking.
- This dish is delicious accompanied with good baked potatoes: (https://www.comedera.com/receta -of-potatoes-to-the-oven/
- You can also use steamed potatoes.
More fish recipes
If you liked our hake recipe, I also recommend
- Our recipe for hake with prawns and clams that is like a kind of cousin of the dish we have come to cooking.
- An easy fish soup, to concentrate all the flavor of the fish, in an ideal dish for the cold days.
- A good fish broth rice, also prepared with hake, or failing that, with other white fish.
- Or the rest of our fish and seafood recipes, so you can choose what you like best.
If you really liked what that we have cooked today, help us sharing this recipe in your social networks iales 🙂